- Variety: Environmental science intertwines all of the sciences (biology, earth science, chemistry, and physics) into one.
- Practical Applications: Many sciences get a "bad wrap" because students believe they can never apply what they learn to real life. Environmental science offers "down to Earth" (no pun intended) ways to be more environmentally friendly with your lifestyle.
- Career Opportunities: Environmental science is the foundation for tons of careers in the fields of water treatment, manufacturing mining, oil & gas, agriculture, and so many more. Almost any career path you are thinking of going into can benefit from environmental science.
- Hands-On Learning: This class has been designed to teach you the student through hands-on labs and field trips. Too many classes are taught off PowerPoint. This class will not another one of those type of classes.
- Potential College Credit: Like other "AP" classes, at the end of the semester, you will have the opportunity to take the AP Environmental Science test. With a high enough test score (usually a 4 or 5) you will likely receive college credit for taking this course
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusant doloremque laudantium, totam rem.
We are #1
Worst air pollution
Get your job on!
There are many jobs that use the science you learn in this class.